How to Create a Successful Video Game
Video gaming is a multi billion-dollar industry where the nature of a game's design and the art that makes it unique is essential to its success. Designers must learn to be experts both at software and animation in order to produce games that are successful in an extremely competitive market.
Importance of Design to Consumers
Wireless technology has become an integral part of video game design, as the huge success of Nintendo's Wii system has shown.
Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy.
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Art, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Mobile Gaming
- Game Art & Design (BS)
- Visual & Game Programming (BS)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Game Development (Bachelor)
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design