How to Create a Successful Video Game
Video gaming is a multi billion-dollar industry where the nature of a game's design and the art that makes it unique is essential to its success. Designers must learn to be experts both at software and animation in order to produce games that are successful in an extremely competitive market.
Importance of Design to Consumers
Wireless technology has become an integral part of video game design, as the huge success of Nintendo's Wii system has shown.
- Game Art & Design (BS)
- Game Art & Design (BFA)
- Visual & Game Programming (BS)
- Bachelor of Science, Animation & VFX
- Game Development (Bachelor)
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)