Careers in visual communications
Illustrators historically have worked for magazines, publishing companies and newspapers, but declining newspaper and magazine employment is changing the field of illustration. As computer illustration becomes more prevalent on the websites of media companies, more illustrators are finding work as digital designers, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reports.
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Bachelor of Science, Animation & VFX
- Graphic Design (AS)
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Graphic & Web Design (BS)
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
SAE Institute trains students for diverse, entrepreneurial careers in the audio and entertainment industries. On each of our 7 campuses across the US, you’ll find programs specifically designed to immerse you in hands-on, real-world projects from the start, aimed to prepare you to launch a career doing what you love.
- Audio Technology Program - Diploma
District Of Columbia