Career in multimedia design and development
The growing popularity in home video game consoles is expected to provide one avenue of employment for people working in multimedia and visual communication. For example, "Call of Duty: Black Ops racked up more than $1 billion in sales just 42 days after the game was launched, developer Activision reports".
- Media Communications, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Master of Arts in Promotion and Video Content
- Master of Science in Social Media Management
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
American University is a leader in global education, enrolling a diverse student body from throughout the United States and nearly 140 countries. Located in Washington, D.C., the university provides opportunities for academic excellence, public service, and internships in the nation’s capital and around the world.
- Master of Arts in Strategic Communication - Advocacy and Social Impact Concentration
- Master of Arts Strategic Communication
Founded in 1876, Johns Hopkins University, a top tier research university with campus locations in Maryland and Washington, DC, and online.
- Master of Arts in Communication
- Post-Bachelor's Certificate in Digital Curation
- Web Design & Interactive Media (AS)
Purdue University offers a strong foundation of tradition and history, an environment of intellectual curiosity and discovery, and a supportive, student-centered approach to learning.
- Master of Science in Communication
- Graduate Certificate in Strategic Communication Management
- Web Design and Development (BS)
Queens University of Charlotte was founded in 1857 on a devotion to serving students, and has brought that same devotion to its online community with an innovative online learning system, personalized student support, and the same faculty that teach in the campus programs.
- Master of Arts in Communication - General
At the George Washington University (GW) School of Medicine and Health Sciences, we prepare progressive leaders across disciplines to meet the challenge of developing and delivering health care to diverse populations. Our flexible, online programs are designed to advance the careers of health professionals in the areas of Clinical Research Administration, Health Care Quality and Regulatory Affairs.
- Graduate Certificate in Multimedia Development
SAE Institute trains students for diverse, entrepreneurial careers in the audio and entertainment industries. On each of our 7 campuses across the US, you’ll find programs specifically designed to immerse you in hands-on, real-world projects from the start, aimed to prepare you to launch a career doing what you love.
- Audio Technology Program - Diploma
- B.S. in Marketing
- B.A. in Communications
District Of Columbia